ETSY!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 26, 2008





OMG! Why have I waited so long to check out Esty.com???? Huuuhhh! Ok,ok now that my mini tantrum is over. Let me tell you, if you are planning a wedding, you MUST go to esty.com. Their are so many unique and creative artists there with such great finds for your wedding. From head pieces, to gowns, to invitations. I fell into the blackhole that is etsy... I didn't want to come out. I wanted to renew my vows so I could create a completely awesome wedding. Here are a few finds that I LOVED!

* Ring Bowels, no more pillows. A custom message written on ceramic bowels that fit in the palm of your hand. Tie the rings on with a simple cotton string. Then when the big day is over, hang your little momento on the wall or near your bed for a quick reminder of that day. palomasnest.etsy.com

* Little hand bags, a great bridesmaid gift. Honestly, I just loved these for everyday purposes. It's tiny enough not to get bogged down with clutter, but big enough to hold the necessities! JessicaLeman.etsy.com

* Mexican Vintage Wedding Gown! Huuuuhhhh! Gorgeous! www.aidacoronado.com

*Hand-made head pieces. Super unique and whimsical. I think there is one for every kind of bride, from simple to glamourous! whichgoose.etsy.com

I could go on and on, but you just need to go check it out for yourself!

12 comments:

Amy-Jo Tatum/Chic said...

Etsy is great. For everything: jewlery, headpieces, even gowns

Cheap Bus Tickets said...

I would say that sometimes etsy.com is a little overpriced but I must admit that designs are one of a kind there

Liz Roessler said...

Etsy is such a gem of a site!
Request: I'd love to get in contact with the blog owner "A Boston Bride" - can't seem to find any contact info? Could you email me at letteringbyliz@yahoo.com or call 617.697.3011? Thanks so much! Liz Roessler

mark davidson said...

hey! i just came across your blog. this is a great resource for boston brides!!!

Lisa said...

I can honestly say that I had an etsy wedding - headpiece, jewelry, cake toppers. Great items and all unique.

DeityPhobia said...

It appears you've abandoned your blog. It's a great blog... my wife would love to take it over. Email me if you're interested. deityphobia@gmail.com

Rebecca said...

I <3 Etsy so much - I go there for all my props and client gifts. I've been sending brides that way now too. Such an amazing marketplace!

jpang0811 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jpang0811 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jpang811 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jpang811 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jpang811 said...

Hi Boston Brides,

Your blog looks fantastic and great for prospective brides. I am a Boston University student and am researching on weddings in Boston. I would really appreciate it if you take part in this short survey http://bit.ly/uZU9v2. If you know of any prospective brides, please kindly send it to them. Thank you in advance!